All our bedrooms are newly refurbished with en-suite facilities, helping your group to feel refreshed and cared for. Our site is built to be flexible around your programme. St Columba’s House and its annexe, Redwood House, allow you to utilise our spaces to your needs.
Enquire about availability or ask about exclusive use options.
St Columba’s House
We have 21 single bedrooms and a twin room in the main house, including 2 rooms with easy access for people with disabilities. All our bedrooms are located on the first floor with lift and stair access. Our friendly staff remain with you on site, providing you access to communal and worship spaces to suit your programme.
For information on access for those with disabilities click here- Disability Access Guide
Our self-contained retreat annexe gives you the flexibility of additional bedrooms and meeting rooms or a private space for your small group. Redwood House is fully equipped with a kitchen, 2 meeting rooms and 4 twin/double rooms. As with all our bedrooms, Redwood House is available as part of a full-board package. The house can also be used for self-catering, for individual or small group stays.
- Can accommodate up to 31 guests overnight
- 21 single bedrooms main house
- 1 Twin bedroom main house
- 4 Twin/double bedrooms in separate annexe
- Includes 2 bedrooms with easy access for people with disabilities
- Exclusive use available
- En-suite rooms
- Free wi-fi
- Wardrobe, desk and chair
- Free on site parking
- Onsite staff
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Full board
- Bed and breakfast
- Self catering
- B+B from £57.50 per night
- Full board from £83 per night
- Charity and Religious rates available
- 10+ group deals